1. Check if the phone based on the ANDROID system is in version 4.0 or newer. The application should take pictures of particles if the camera is well covered - make sure that the diode notifications, the flash are turned off while the application is running, because they will disturb the picture of particle detection.
2. Use the Google Play service on your phone and enter CREDO DETECTOR in the search field and download the application or download from the direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ledetector
3. Confirm all pop-up dialogs asking for permission permission.
4. After opening the application, depending on account existence – LOGIN/REGISTER
5. REGISTER: Input the choosen username, e-mail and team name or organisation identifying the user and accept the rules and regulation form.
6. LOGIN: Input the username or e-mail and password. Click the Login button.
7. Click ‘Start the experiment’ button placed at the bottom of starting view, it moves to STATUS tab.
The most important messages and announcements
2 posts • Page 1 of 1