CREDO Detector App

Share your opinion and opinion
mmateja
Site Admin

CREDO Detector App

Post by mmateja » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:18 pm

We are warmly welcome everybody to discussion about the appearance and functionalities of the mobile app CREDO Detector! All suggestions are really welcome! ;)

frMaciek

Re: CREDO Detector App

Post by frMaciek » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Is there any possibility to develop the app for the older Android devices (eg. Android 2.2 and similar)?
I'm asking about that, because I have an old android phone with 2.2 Froyo OS on board, and I had thought that it may be useful for this project.
Do you plan to release sources or API for the public (and to give the possibility to create apps for other platforms like Raspberry Pi)?
Anyway - it's a great idea!

mmateja
Site Admin

Re: CREDO Detector App

Post by mmateja » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 am

frMaciek wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:45 pm
Is there any possibility to develop the app for the older Android devices (eg. Android 2.2 and similar)?
I'm asking about that, because I have an old android phone with 2.2 Froyo OS on board, and I had thought that it may be useful for this project.
Do you plan to release sources or API for the public (and to give the possibility to create apps for other platforms like Raspberry Pi)?
Anyway - it's a great idea!

Hey Maciek! Currently we will try to make it compatible with Android 4.4 minimum so it may be difficult for making it for previous versions but we will see) Yes we want to make it public in the future, but if you would like to join and help us making apps for other platforms please contact us: credodetector@credo.science. Greetings!